The Chatting Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chatting Paradise

The Ultimate Chatting Paradise!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Male
Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : publishing stories
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Character sheet
Infractions:
Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Left_bar_bleue0/0Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty
PostSubject: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:56 pm

This movie is really cool. I would rate it 9.99999/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Yeah it is about a emperor who ruled china but then a witch cursed him and his army to become terrcota figures but then he gets dug up. The O'donnels take the eye of shangri rillia and they hand it over to the museum but then thye get betyraed the bad guys wake the emporter and there is a big battle. In the end the emporer dies .
Back to top Go down
Kikko

Male
Number of posts : 43
Job/hobbies : I have work experience
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Character sheet
Infractions:
Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Left_bar_bleue0/0Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:57 am

I would rate it about 9.5/10.
Back to top Go down
Forum Bot

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 am

Sn0wdr1ft told me about this movie a few months ago. Please describe in your first post what this movie is about, main characters. etc. I will rate this movie, 8/10.
Back to top Go down
Kikko

Male

Character sheet
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 am

Its pretty cool,and guess what I went on the web and there was a mummy 4!!!
its called "the mummy, The scorpion king 2 rise of a warrior"!!!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Male

Character sheet
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:59 am

Yeah it is about a emperor who ruled china but then a witch cursed him and his army to become terrcota figures but then he gets dug up. The O'donnels take the eye of shangri rillia and they hand it over to the museum but then thye get betyraed the bad guys wake the emporter and there is a big battle. In the end the emporer dies .
Back to top Go down
Forum Bot

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:03 am

Kikko wrote:
Its pretty cool,and guess what I went on the web and there was a mummy 4!!!
its called "the mummy, The scorpion king 2 rise of a warrior"!!!

Not really, it's actually a Scorpian King Movie, not The Mummy.
Back to top Go down
Kikko

Male

Character sheet
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:05 am

But its part of the mummy legend.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Male

Character sheet
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:06 am

It is? Anyways I hope you like the explanation bot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor   Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chatting Paradise :: Movies :: Adventure-
Jump to: